Wednesday 7 August 2013

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ Deary Heart Heels & Hand-Made Hime Bow ~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ



Hi guys i'm reposting this post because blogspot fucked it up and it messed up my blog mega badly...So here we go this is probably going to take me ages to re-do but i will do it :D ~




~ HIME DEARY HEART HEELS!~
So i bought these deary heart heels from taobao the other week and they came today and hnggg odkgjdkj they are freaking perfect, i love them .. still no idea where to wear them exactly but i love them and will wear them whenever i get the chance!!

Here they are in the box still, no wrapping or anything as i tore the whole lot out i was too excited to get into that package, the second the mail man came i was screeching !



The heels stood up in their pride! Very pink and girly, perfect for my new princess style!



Close up shot, flowery with hanging pearls



All in all very cute and princess like shoes and perfect for what i need, very surpringing from taobao as you can never really know is the quality is good or not but so far so good really! 10/10


HAND-MADE HIME BOW



Logo on tinycircuscrafts page my friend's page who made the hime bow for me and link below ~ (Artwork done by http://www.heba-chan.deviantart.com)

https://www.facebook.com/TinyCircusCrafts

My friend Melissa Sacco made me a Hime hand-made bow she made herself and omg its so cute and perfect she did such a good job its very well made! But more on that further down first up.........


Heres a snap of it with flash on >w<



Without flash ~



Very well made i can't even get over how well made it is, she must of taken her time into it! Looks like a real la pafait one infact her's is better than my La pafait one!! Insane really!

Here is some worn snaps of me wearing the bow today and my new sailor sweater (YAY) <3 <3 <3




HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING MY POST I HAD TO RE-POST JUST FOR YOU OMGGGGGGG <3 GOODBYE, NEXT ONE IS ON MY SHOPPING QUESTS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment